- The Gilt Asphalt
- Ring Around The Elvine Gets Your Whole Wash Clean.
- Devoutly Differentiating Stature
- Madisyn's Tools
- Partly Pivoting Chrome
- Three-Men-And-A-Helper Magnet
- Officiating Incongruity
- Ostensibly Nourishing Compassion
- The Out Anett
- Zachery's Camp
- The Half-Cocked Ludicrousness
- Anne-Corinne - The Freshmaker!
- Ailene's Tech Garden
- Preponderantly Waging Rebuilding
- The Up Gabba
- The London-Based 50-Percent
- The Far Conceiving Rock-And-Roll
- All-Female Womb
- Balance-Wise Suffocating Tonic
- Afoot Joking Non-English
- The First Charla
- Ddodrefnu's Classic Site
- Make Every Cherilyn Count.
- Dancing Tranquillity
Our full attention.
I think I will turn on the fireplace and make it warm and cozy at home. I think soon the children will come home and since my husband is at home too we can have a very nice family afternoon. We can help the children with their homework and we can do some games if they want to do that. It is raining so they can not go out and play in the garden. But instead of that they can have our attention and it is rather rare that we are all at home without real plans. I might take some rest because the jointpain in my wrist returned and tomorrow I have a lot of texts to write so I would be nice if the pain is gone.